Friday, 13 April 2012 07:25
Games - Games
|← Best Puzzle Games to Warp Your Brain||Brag About Your Travels With These Fallout: New Vegas Snow Globes →|
The PS Vita was hyped up to be a game changer by Sony, however it seems that the PSP is taking the Vita's thunder. The Vita sold only 8,931 units this week while it's predecessor is still going strong, selling over 14,000 units. At least it's within the family right?
I wonder if this could be because the Vita is less pirate friendly. Then again, the Vita is much more expensive and has quite a limited selection so far. Kotaku even did a video showing how very few PS Vita owners were at PAX East, compared to the massive amount of 3DS owners. I myself want a Vita, but at 170 dollars and a more diverse selection the 3DS was the better choice.
I really need to get a PSP so that I can play Birth By Sleep. My old PSP died on me and I just never got around to getting a new one. It would be cool if Sony ported a lot of the PSP games to the Vita, but if you recall Sony is not going to do a PSP to Vita transfer program for North America. Apparently our PSP games are cheap. If Sony wants to up their game they had better start implementing stuff like PSP to Vita transfer capabilities and pump out some more games for the system. Also, a price drop would be nice but that's probably asking a bit too much from Sony right now.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The PS Vita was hyped up to be a game changer by Sony, however it seems that the PSP is taking the Vita's thunder. The Vita sold only 8,931 units this week while it's predecessor is...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Russian Trailer
- EA Has Been in a lot of Trouble Recently [Warhammer 40K Tanks]
- Sleeping Dogs Retail Exclusive Pre-order Content Revealed
- Wintery Screenshots of Assassin's Creed III Surface
- Best Puzzle Games to Warp Your Brain
- Brag About Your Travels With These Fallout: New Vegas Snow Globes
- Europe Gets a Date for Spirit Camera
- Valve Job Listing Mentions 'New Hardware,' Hysteria Ensues
- Video Game Affair Ends in Sex Offence Charges for 39-Year-Old Woman
- Motorstorm RC: Breaking Records