Thursday, 12 April 2012 13:33
Games - Games
|← The Rise of 1 and 0: Binary Domain First Impressions||Nintendo Passes on GamesCom 2012 →|
Rockstar Games loves their developer diaries and that's a lucky thing for us as they're excellent. Their series of Max Payne 3 videos continues today as they detail Bullet-Time.
As with pretty much everything shown so far (I could care less about the multiplayer) I think it looks great. It seems Rockstar is creating a game where the protagonist is incredibly capable with all the tools at his displosable, but not invincible; technique, on the part of the player. must fill that void.
It's a philisophy I think Japanese studios truly understand and Rockstar seems to get it as well. I'm fairly confident this will be the best action game of the year.
Max Payne 3 launches on May 15 in North America and on May 18 in the United Kingdom on PS3 and Xbox 360 with a PC launch to follow.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Rockstar Games loves their developer diaries and that's a lucky thing for us as they're excellent. Their series of Max Payne 3 videos continues today as they detail Bullet-Time. As...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Resistance: Burning Skies Multiplayer Details Unleashed
- It's Tricky: EA Teasing SSX DLC
- Beamdog Wants to Resurrect Icewind Dale
- Medal of Honor Warfighter Trailer Reveals Gameplay, Launch Date
- The Rise of 1 and 0: Binary Domain First Impressions
- Nintendo Passes on GamesCom 2012
- Sony Teases April 19 Reveal, Likely God of War IV
- New Minecraft Snapshot Available
- Dragon Ball Z for Kinect Achievements
- Skyrim Gains Kinect Support