Wednesday, 11 April 2012 03:38
Games - Games
|← Project X Zone Steps Out of Obscurity||Crysis 3 leak on Origin →|
The BioWare store has a real habit of making some of us drain our credit cards without mercy, but I’d suggest holding on a second before you go hurling your currency, because these fan-designed Mass Effect hoodies are really, really fantastic.
Artist Lupo DiRosso has designed a Mass Effect hoody collection, all based on different characters from the series. Originating with the Tali design, the collection now spans out to include a total of 16 characters, with my personal favourites being Mordin and Kasumi.
DiRosso has sent off an email to BioWare about his designs in the hope that a few of them might get picked up by the developer for production and sale in their online store. While it’s not known what BioWare’s policy is in regards to unsolicited product designs, it wouldn’t be surprising to see these produced anyway. Where there’s a will and a passionate fanbase, there’s a way.
Shut up and take my money, DiRosso. I actually need to own that Mordin hoodie. I may become ill without it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The BioWare store has a real habit of making some of us drain our credit cards without mercy, but I’d suggest holding on a second before you go hurling your currency, because these...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Resident Evil 6 to Feature 3 Splintered Narratives
- Super Mario 4 Coming This Year?
- Resident Evil 6 not planned for Wii U
- Crysis 3 surfaces on EA store
- Platform Tectonics: Gaming Platforms' Importance in Decline?
- Molyneux plans to 'change the world'
- Crysis 3 leak on Origin
- Zynga CEO Stalked by Former Russian Stripper
- Guy Flips Out and Ruins Everything Over Party Game
- Resident Evil 6 $1000 premium edition up for order on Capcom's e-store