Monday, 09 April 2012 18:15
Games - Games
|← New DmC trailer is absolutely insane||Square Enix and Eidos Montreal: Sitting in a Tree →|
In his CV (now pulled, but uncovered and pictured by Joystiq) character animator at Rockstar North, Alex O'Dwyer, may have accidentally revealed the current planned month of release for Grand Theft Auto V.
I say "planned" because even if this is the current word on when GTA V will lauch, I higly doubt it's locked down. The franchise is no stranger to delays and you must consider the games already on Take-Two's plate.
They have Max Payne 3, Borderlands 2, and BioShock: Infinite all confirmed to launch this year with dates in place. That's a lot of games for a publisher famous for supporting six year development cycles and who also have no titles yet announced for 2013. October would also put GTA V and BioShock in competiton with each other (though I wouldn't say directly).
My money is on the date being tentative with the team fully prepared for a delay. The fact the CV was pulled is certainly telling, but who really knows? One thing is certain, however: people want Grand Theft Auto V as soon as possible.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
In his CV (now pulled, but uncovered and pictured by Joystiq) character animator at Rockstar North, Alex O'Dwyer, may have accidentally revealed the current planned month of release for...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Akaneiro: A Japanese Red Riding Hood by American McGee
- PSA: Sonic 2 HD Contains a Keylogger
- Max Payne 3 details unveiled over Twitter
- Neptune V announced for Playstation 3
- New DmC trailer is absolutely insane
- Square Enix and Eidos Montreal: Sitting in a Tree
- Lollipop Chainsaw Gameplay Comes Out From PAX to Play
- Bulletstorm 2 in Limbo, Development Delayed
- Dark Souls Slogging It's Way to PC (Probably)
- Lego Street Fighter II Arcade Cab