Monday, 09 April 2012 20:59
Games - Games
|← Neptune V announced for Playstation 3||Grand Theft Auto V Could Be Released in October →|
I am so lost right now. You will be too, after seeing this trailer.
Generally, these things are made to inform the audience of what your game is going to be comprised of, but all I got from this was "WTF!"
Apparently, DmC - the newest incarnation of the popular Devil May Cry franchise - is looking to take the series to a more lighthearted place. That is what the trailer implies, anyway.
Apart from the absolutely ridiculous parts of this trailer, you will get a sneak peek into what the game will offer in terms of combat. It appears that the classic dual pistols and sword will be returning to the inventory of Dante, and of course - he is still as acrobatic as a hyped-up lemur that just ingested seven-hundred tons of ecstacy.
That was an akward description...
Anyways, watch the trailer. Then you can feel akward (or perhaps awesome, depending on how you feel about pizza and baseball bats replacing censorship blur while death metal plays in the background as you fly across your apartment...) with me.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
I am so lost right now. You will be too, after seeing this trailer. Generally, these things are made to inform the audience of what your game is going to be comprised of, but all I got from...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Bulletstorm sequel Shelved, Pirates to blame for Poor PC Sales
- Akaneiro: A Japanese Red Riding Hood by American McGee
- PSA: Sonic 2 HD Contains a Keylogger
- Max Payne 3 details unveiled over Twitter
- Neptune V announced for Playstation 3
- Grand Theft Auto V Could Be Released in October
- Square Enix and Eidos Montreal: Sitting in a Tree
- Lollipop Chainsaw Gameplay Comes Out From PAX to Play
- Bulletstorm 2 in Limbo, Development Delayed
- Dark Souls Slogging It's Way to PC (Probably)