Written by Feed Monday, 09 April 2012 04:43
|← Bones Promo: Baby Christine Winks!||Bones Review: Parents and Children →|
After welcoming baby Christine on last week's Bones spring premiere, Brennan is back at work tonight. How does that fly with Temperance? Turns out she's feeling a little anxious ... and maybe even a little maternal?
In the first of three sneak previews from the episode released by Fox, the new mom prepares for her first day back on the job, but despite her extensive preparation and a world-class day care center at the Jeffersonian (don't ask us where that place gets its funding), she can't help but feel a sense of attachment to her newborn.
To most of us, this seems natural. To Brennan? Emotions are always a bit foreign ...
How cute are they? Check out two more clips from "The Bump in the Road" below, in which Brennan makes a blunder with her phone at the crime scene, and Angela gives Hodgins a hard time in the lab ...
Source: TV FanaticQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
After welcoming baby Christine on last week's Bones spring premiere, Brennan is back at work tonight. How does that fly with Temperance? Turns out she's feeling a little anxious ... and maybe even a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Bones Season Finale Spoilers: Brennan Framed For Murder?
- Bones Review: Cold Cut
- Bones Sneak Peeks: Body Image Issues
- Will Brennan Propose to Booth on Bones?
- Bones Review: Parents and Children
- Bones Promo: Baby Christine Winks!
- Bones Review: No Room at the Inn
- Bones: Renewed for Season 8!
- Bones Season Finale Cliffhanger to Involve ...
- Bones Return Scoop: Squinterns Unite!