Saturday, 07 April 2012 12:36
Games - Games
|← PAX East: The Showdown Effect Impressions||Alternative Art: Good vs Bad vs Good →|
Epic Games design director Cliff Bleszinski says unannounced franchise entry rumored to be on-rails Kinect game has been canned.
Gears of War: Exile will never be. Epic Games design director Cliff Bleszinski told GameSpot today that the rumored Kinect project is no longer in development at the Cary, North Carolina-based studio.
"Let's just bury the hatchet now," he said. "Gears of War: Exile was an unannounced game that I can't give any details about that has since been cancelled."
Little is known concerning Gears of War: Exile, but it was rumored to be an on-rails Kinect experience. Trademarks for the game were spotted in January 2011, and Xbox 360 World Magazine said the title was to be officially unveiled at the 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo.
Source: GameSpotQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Epic Games design director Cliff Bleszinski says unannounced franchise entry rumored to be on-rails Kinect game has been canned. Gears of War: Exile will never be. Epic Games design director...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- New Legend of Heroes sequel out this July in Japan
- Top 10 Funniest Banter Scenes in Mass Effect 3
- Alternative Art: Good vs Bad vs Good
- Skyrim Theme Cover by Lindsey Stirling and Peter Hollens
- Wasteland 2's Desert Rangers Revealed in Concept Artwork
- Leisure Suit Larry Creator Al Lowe Speaks About Remake and Kickstarter Funding
- Maniac Mansion: A Retrospective
- Is this how you played Skyrim?
- PAX East: The Showdown Effect Impressions
- BioWare and Dragon Age Panel: The Future of Dragon Age