Thursday, 05 April 2012 09:58
Games - Games
|← Mass Effect 3's Extended Cut Details Surface||Mocospace Announces New HTML5 Game →|
The developers of Machinarium and Samorost have made a surprise announcement today at CD Projekt's conference, to say that their next big game Botanicula is coming to GOG.com, with pre-orders starting today.
The point-and-click adventure is the latest game from Jamoir Plachy and Amanita Design about five little friends: Mr. Twig, Mr. Lantern, Mr. Poppy Head, Mrs. Mushroom, and Mr. Feather.
Together, they all set out for a journey to save last seed from their home tree, which is infested by nasty parasites. The non-traditional storyline encourages you to explore, experience the new sights, meet strange tree creatures and listen to the music, rather than simply powering through the game and finding a solution.
The original soundtrack and sound effects are created by Czech alternative band DVA, which picked up the Excellence in Audio award at IGF a few weeks ago for the game.
You can watch the game in action in the video above.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The developers of Machinarium and Samorost have made a surprise announcement today at CD Projekt's conference, to say that their next big game Botanicula is coming to GOG.com, with...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- New York State: Sex Offenders Banned from Playing Online Games
- Max Payne 3's Shotguns Will Blow You Away
- Max Payne 3 is Going to be Playable at PAX East
- GOG: Fallout is Free for the Next 48 Hours
- Mass Effect 3's Extended Cut Details Surface
- Draw Something Hits 50 Million Downloads
- South Korean Woman Gives Birth in Internet Cafe, Kills Baby
- EA Defends Itself Against Anti-Gay Protests
- Bethesda Releases Skyrim 1.5 Patch for Consoles
- Civilization 5: Gods & Kings Gets Dated for June Release