Thursday, 05 April 2012 07:09
Games - Games
|← Demon's Souls going offline next month||EA Defends Itself Against Anti-Gay Protests →|
A woman in South Korea has been arrested after allegedly killing a baby she gave birth to in an internet cafe.
Police say the 26-year-old woman allegedly gave birth in the Seoul internet cafe on the 25th of March, before putting the infant in a plastic bag, sealing it, and leaving it in a nearby parking lot.
The woman is now being held in a state nursing facility and will face trial for infanticide.
"She was playing games until right before she gave birth in the cafe's bathroom," a police spokesman in the city's Songpa district said. "She didn't even know her waters had broken.”
South Korea, a nation famous for embracing online gaming, is no stranger to almost bizarre deaths linked to gaming. In 2010, a mother murdered her three-year-old son when fatigued from online gaming.
In the same year, a 41-year old was given a two year prison sentence after he and his wife left their baby daughter at home while spending time at internet cafes, causing her to die of malnutrition.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
A woman in South Korea has been arrested after allegedly killing a baby she gave birth to in an internet cafe. Police say the 26-year-old woman allegedly gave birth in the Seoul internet...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Max Payne 3 is Going to be Playable at PAX East
- GOG: Fallout is Free for the Next 48 Hours
- Mass Effect 3's Extended Cut Details Surface
- Botanicula Available for Pre-Order on Good Old Games
- Draw Something Hits 50 Million Downloads
- EA Defends Itself Against Anti-Gay Protests
- Bethesda Releases Skyrim 1.5 Patch for Consoles
- Civilization 5: Gods & Kings Gets Dated for June Release
- Ready Your Wallets: Amazon's Spring Sale Begins Now
- BioWare Announces 'Extended Cut' Ending DLC For Mass Effect 3