Thursday, 05 April 2012 01:39
Games - Games
|← Sonic Co-Creator Runs off to Nintendo||Battlefront 3 footage released →|
Back when the Wii U was still called Project Cafe and every site on the internet were posting in-depth details concerning the console, Miyamoto simply said that there was "no smoke without fire." I wonder how he feels about that statement now that retailers around the world are giving release dates despite Nintendo not having actually announced anything.
On top of Japanese retailers, BTgames, the South African company who revealed the existence of God of War 4, now have a listing for the Wii U that claims it'll be coming out November 27th. Whether this is simply a placeholder date based on recent rumblings or whether they know something we don't has yet to be seen, but it certainly fits with earlier rumours.
Expect more concrete details next month, although I think it's fair to say that the surprise has rather gone out of the announcement of a Wii U release date.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Back when the Wii U was still called Project Cafe and every site on the internet were posting in-depth details concerning the console, Miyamoto simply said that there was "no smoke without...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- What is Halo Infinity?
- Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition coming to the West, becomes Pokemon Conquest
- Terry Bogard Versus Pigeons
- Assassin's Creed 3 Creative Director: "Fan Settings Are Boring"
- Sonic Co-Creator Runs off to Nintendo
- Battlefront 3 footage released
- Sonic Co-Founder Now Employed at Nintendo
- EA Responds to "Worst Company of the Year" Award, Channels Honey Badger Spirit
- Harvest Moon Success Attributed to Farmville
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Spawns Yet Another Free-to-Play Weekend