Thursday, 05 April 2012 01:51
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed 3 Creative Director: "Fan Settings Are Boring"||Retailer gives further hints at Wii U Release Date →|
Gamasutra is reporting that Sonic The Hedgehog co-creator, Hirokazu Yasuhara has been hired by Nintendo of America to work in a currently undisclosed position at Nintendo Software Technology in Redmond, Washington.
While Yasuhara co-created Sonic, his departure isn't from Sega as he hasn't been employed there for years. He departed Namcom Bandai last month and his resume is lenghty and diverse. He's served as a senior designer at Naughty Dog working on both the Jak and Uncharted franchises and put together Namco's Pac-man Party mini-game compendium on the Wii in 2010.
Nintendo is of course known for the extremely hight caliber of their first-party software, so I'm very curious to see just what it is Yasuhara is working on. The Wii U is the hottest topic in relation to the firm right now and I remain unimpressed myself (with both the rumors and confirmations). I imagine Yasuhara is a lead on a project for that, but that's purely my own speculation.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Gamasutra is reporting that Sonic The Hedgehog co-creator, Hirokazu Yasuhara has been hired by Nintendo of America to work in a currently undisclosed position at Nintendo Software...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Battle.net World Championship Involves 28 Countries
- What is Halo Infinity?
- Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition coming to the West, becomes Pokemon Conquest
- Terry Bogard Versus Pigeons
- Assassin's Creed 3 Creative Director: "Fan Settings Are Boring"
- Retailer gives further hints at Wii U Release Date
- Battlefront 3 footage released
- Sonic Co-Founder Now Employed at Nintendo
- EA Responds to "Worst Company of the Year" Award, Channels Honey Badger Spirit
- Harvest Moon Success Attributed to Farmville