Wednesday, 04 April 2012 00:48
Games - Games
|← Vita Firmware 1.66 is available for Download||Final Fantasy XIII-2 X Assassin's Creed →|
What better way to see that video games have gone mainstream than a rather odd appearance in male fashion mag Arena Homme +. Final Fantasy XIII-2 characters will be modelling Prada clothing in the popular biannual magazine, bringing together the stunning visuals Square Enix are best known for and the stylish look of one of the fashion world's most labels.
“Our Spring issue focuses on a world of direction and escapism, and having a visually stunning videogame franchise such as Final Fantasy work alongside us and a leading fashion brand like Prada to create something so unique is incredible,” Max Pearmain, Editor of Arena Homme+, said in a statement. “I’ve always been interested by the power of videogames and their place in society, and the amount of work that’s gone into this project blows my mind. We’re incredibly pleased with the result.”
Characters in the published magazine will be Lightning, Noel, Snow, Sazh and Hope.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
What better way to see that video games have gone mainstream than a rather odd appearance in male fashion mag Arena Homme +. Final Fantasy XIII-2 characters will be modelling Prada clothing in...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Risen 2 Gameplay Video Blow-out
- Tomm Hulett Speaks the Hard Truth on Horror Games
- Tetsuya Nomura Talks About Kingdom Hearts 3, Confirms the End of Xehanort
- Theatrhythm Versus XIII Somnus Footage
- Vita Firmware 1.66 is available for Download
- Harmonix Charts a Rock Band Revival with Blitz
- Battlefield 3 adds Rent a Server
- Notch Announces Name of Space Game
- Devil May Cry Collection Launch Trailer Slices, Dices and Blasts in good measure
- PC Version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Announced