Wednesday, 04 April 2012 01:26
Games - Games
|← Theatrhythm Versus XIII Somnus Footage||Final Fantasy Models Prada →|
Chances are you got really excited about the news of a Vita update yesterday, you couldn't wait to use caps lock, turn off notifications and set your handheld to switch off after ten minutes. Then your crazy time playing with said new features was cut short by the fact Sony removed firmware 1.65. We were so close!
There's a new firmware update available for download from your PC, PS3 or Vita now, bringing your console to version 1.66. This is, indeed, just the same firmware update released yesterday but minus any bugs that were present in the released version. And while these aren't all that exciting, at least the turn around on the broken firmware was quite quick.
Despite this being a pretty minor update, people were still disappointed by the lack of features released. It didn't take long for somebody to mention fixing NEAR, bringing PS1 game emulation out and making the Vita perform a variety of household chores. It was like being back in the days of "cross-game chat Sony, COME ON!"
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Chances are you got really excited about the news of a Vita update yesterday, you couldn't wait to use caps lock, turn off notifications and set your handheld to switch off after ten...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Male Gamers in China Turning to Prostitution to Fund Gaming
- Risen 2 Gameplay Video Blow-out
- Tomm Hulett Speaks the Hard Truth on Horror Games
- Tetsuya Nomura Talks About Kingdom Hearts 3, Confirms the End of Xehanort
- Theatrhythm Versus XIII Somnus Footage
- Final Fantasy Models Prada
- Harmonix Charts a Rock Band Revival with Blitz
- Battlefield 3 adds Rent a Server
- Notch Announces Name of Space Game
- Devil May Cry Collection Launch Trailer Slices, Dices and Blasts in good measure