Tuesday, 03 April 2012 01:35
Games - Games
|← New Batman: Arkham City DLC Coming Soon â€” Harley Quinn's Revenge?||Japan gets Metal Gear Solid themed Vita Skin →|
Another week, another ratings board accidentally announcing things they shouldn't. The Australian Classification Board is responsible for quite a few leaks, announcing that I Am Alive was still alive, that Konami were looking to bring The Simpsons Arcade back to digital platforms and that Crimson Dragon was the name of the spiritual successor to the Panzer Dragon series. This is all within the last few months.
Chalk up another two to the list: SEGA are bringing some of their classic role playing games to the 3DS digital store. Both Shining Force: Sword of Hajya and Defenders of Oasis will be available for download over the coming months. The Game Gear titles will join the list of SEGA's recently released virtual console entries including Shinobi and Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble.
While no release date has been announced (and let's face it, neither have the games), it's probably only a matter of time until both Shining Force and Defenders of Oasis are available for download.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Another week, another ratings board accidentally announcing things they shouldn't. The Australian Classification Board is responsible for quite a few leaks, announcing that I Am Alive was...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- South Australia Misses the Point of an R18+ Rating
- The Witcher 2 Flashback Video Chronicles Events of the First Game
- Trolling to be Outlawed in Arizona?
- Alien Fear Announced for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- New Batman: Arkham City DLC Coming Soon â€” Harley Quinn's Revenge?
- Japan gets Metal Gear Solid themed Vita Skin
- Microsoft respond to 360 credit card hacking story
- Sony Takes Idol Minds Off of Warrior’s Lair Development
- Sony Takes Idol Minds Off of Warriorâ€™s Lair Development
- Friends 'Till the End: Molyjam Submission