Monday, 02 April 2012 23:00
Games - Games
|← Microsoft respond to 360 credit card hacking story||Friends 'Till the End: Molyjam Submission →|
Does anyone remember when a heavy-breathing and quite nervous Travis Williams took the stage last year at E3 during Sony’s press conference to talk about what was then called Ruin?
I do, and the game looked amazing. It was absolutely beautiful, and – at the time – made everyone believe in the PSVita.
Apparently, unbeknownst to the press or public, development of what is now known as Warrior’s Lair has seen its fair share of hitches since the 2011 unveiling.
Idol Minds, the developers behind popular PSN title Pain, have been taken off the team of members working on Warrior’s Lair.
Information on why this shift in development has occurred is scarce at the moment, but we here at Gameranx are sure that more revelations will submit themselves to the will of our keyboards before too much time passes.
So stay tuned, and be sure to comment down below!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Warrior's Lair Does anyone remember when a heavy-breathing and quite nervous Travis Williams took the stage last year at E3 during Sony’s press conference to talk about what was then...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Alien Fear Announced for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- New Batman: Arkham City DLC Coming Soon â€” Harley Quinn's Revenge?
- SEGA RPG Classics heading to 3DS
- Japan gets Metal Gear Solid themed Vita Skin
- Microsoft respond to 360 credit card hacking story
- Friends 'Till the End: Molyjam Submission
- Wii U Release Date Leaked by Japanese Retailers
- Wii U Not Impressing Developers
- Find out what a First Person Bomberman Game Would Look Like
- THQ Sale on Amazon