Monday, 02 April 2012 10:26
Games - Games
|← Apple Could be Working on Physical Controller For iPad||No Wii-U Version for Crysis 3 →|
DICE's Frostbite 2 engine wowed millions of Battlefield 3 players with its sheer technical prowess. The same engine has already been utilized in EA's Need for Speed: The Run and is rumored to be utilized for the rumored Mirror's Edge sequel. It shouldn't come too much of a surprise, then, that DICE are looking to expand their team with the Swedish studio hiring for a AAA game which uses the impressive technology.
The EA-owned developer are now seeking experienced developers to join their dev teams at DICE. Applicants would be applying for a Senior Software Developer who will be a "core part of an AAA game team" where the Frostbite engine technology will be a fundamental element within the job.
DICE stated that the position would see the successful applicant working on "multiple AAA titles for PC and consoles" which pertains to both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Speculation, inevitably, points towards Mirror's Edge 2 and even a possible Battlefield successor.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
DICE's Frostbite 2 engine wowed millions of Battlefield 3 players with its sheer technical prowess. The same engine has already been utilized in EA's Need for Speed: The Run and is...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Porn Producer Brazzers Wants to Sponsor Pro-Gamers
- Wii U Not Impressing Developers
- Find out what a First Person Bomberman Game Would Look Like
- THQ Sale on Amazon
- Apple Could be Working on Physical Controller For iPad
- Borderlands 2 PC Tech Demo Showcased
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Beta Available to PS3 Users
- War in the North - Naval War: Arctic Circle Preview
- Skyrim and Rage to Have "Cool News and Surprises" This Month
- Orcs Must Die! 2 Announced, Offers Co-Op Campaign