Monday, 02 April 2012 07:48
Games - Games
|← Tactical Shooter Takedown Gets Funded on Kickstarter||Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Beta Available to PS3 Users →|
Gearbox Software recently showcased the improvements they were making to Borderlands 2's PC version via a myriad of updates listed on the sequel's website. A new tech demo has surfaced which shows Borderlands 2 running on the GTX 680, released last week by Nvidia. The high performance yet less power-hungry graphics card from Nvidia received rave reviews from tech websites last month and took the crown for the highest performing single-GPU card from AMD's Radeon HD 7970.
In the demo showcased above, players can catch a glimpse of what to expect from the PC version if they have a compatible PC with the game being run on a system where it utilizes GTX 680 physics features.
Borderlands 2 is currently scheduled for a release on September 18th 2012 in North America and 21st internationally for the PC Xbox 360 and PS3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Gearbox Software recently showcased the improvements they were making to Borderlands 2's PC version via a myriad of updates listed on the sequel's website. A new tech demo has surfaced...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Wii U Not Impressing Developers
- Find out what a First Person Bomberman Game Would Look Like
- THQ Sale on Amazon
- Apple Could be Working on Physical Controller For iPad
- DICE Hiring For Multiple AAA Titles
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Beta Available to PS3 Users
- War in the North - Naval War: Arctic Circle Preview
- Skyrim and Rage to Have "Cool News and Surprises" This Month
- Orcs Must Die! 2 Announced, Offers Co-Op Campaign
- Report: Monolith is Developing The Hobbit Film Tie-In Videogame