Monday, 02 April 2012 04:13
Games - Games
|← Wasteland 2: Obsidian's Avellone to Help with Story, Design, Dialogue System||The Bumpy Road: Silent Hill Downpour - First Impressions →|
In what appears to be an not-completely-substantiated-but-totally-plausible report from VG247, the next Xbox (which we'll call the "next Xbox") is set to require an always-on internet connection and comes with a Blu-Ray disc drive.
The always-on connection will be used to combat the 'scourge' of used games.
Codenamed Durango, the next Xbox is also said to come equipped with two GPUs which are the equivalent of AMD's 7000 series, but they'll be running independently rather than in CrossFire mode.
The CPU is also said to host either four or six cores, with one exclusively working for the Kinect and the other for the operating system.
Eurogamer backs up the VG247 report in stating that the Xbox 720, or the next Xbox, will be out on Christmas 2013â€”along with everything else I've written.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
In what appears to be an not-completely-substantiated-but-totally-plausible report from VG247, the next Xbox (which we'll call the "next Xbox") is set to require an always-on internet connection...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Skyrim and Rage to Have "Cool News and Surprises" This Month
- Orcs Must Die! 2 Announced, Offers Co-Op Campaign
- Report: Monolith is Developing The Hobbit Film Tie-In Videogame
- Super Meat Boy: The Game Announced for iOS — "Not a Shitty Port"
- Wasteland 2: Obsidian's Avellone to Help with Story, Design, Dialogue System
- The Bumpy Road: Silent Hill Downpour - First Impressions
- Creator Andy Davidson Joins Worms Revolution Dev Team
- Diablo III's Demon Hunter Lets You Slay Demons Elegantly
- Hitman Absolution Gives Agent 47 a New Lease on Life
- Assassin's Creed III is Getting Japanese Release