Saturday, 31 March 2012 07:28
Games - Games
|← So Long, Zipper Interactive||Left-Handed Razer Mouse a Definite Part of Gaming's Future →|
The financial issues surrounding THQ just a short time ago have apparently had no effect on their game publishing. Darksiders 2 is set for release later this year, and now there is word of a new game on the horizon, created by none other than some of the talented minds behind the popular Left 4 Dead game.
THQ Brand Marketer Jeremy Greiner tweeted that he and his fellow developers had begun work on the game’s campaign, which will be a first-person shooter.
Greiner also added in this tweet, “This one is going to be amazing.”
The Verge contacted Greiner, who divulged some interesting information: the game will be using CryTek’s CryEngine 3.
Later, the developer tweeted that more information would be sparse over the next stretch of time – presumably a couple of months or so.
Are you ready for another first-person shooter, or are you burnt out? Comment below and let us know what you think about this latest development from THQ.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The financial issues surrounding THQ just a short time ago have apparently had no effect on their game publishing. Darksiders 2 is set for release later this year, and now there is word of a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Top 10 Violent Video Games in the Last Decade
- Assassin's Creed Announced for the MS Kinect, or has it?
- Left-Handed Razer Mouse a Definite Part of Gaming's Future
- Pets of Torchlight II
- Obsidian Entertainment to Conditionally Join Wasteland 2 Development
- More Information on Diablo III’s Inferno Mode Divulged
- More Information on Diablo IIIâ€™s Inferno Mode Divulged
- So Long, Zipper Interactive
- Evil or Good, It's Your Choice in The Witch and the Hundred Knights
- Enslave Your Enemies and Explore a Galaxy in Mugen Souls