Thursday, 29 March 2012 00:32
Games - Games
|← Report: PlayStation 4 Lacks Backwards Compatibility||The Minimap Plague →|
Randy Pitchford, boss over at Gearbox, has spoken his feelings on the holiday 2012-slated Wii U and its possible implementations in their upcoming Aliens game.
"The Wii U version has so much more to offer... no other platform can do what the Wii U can do," said Pitchford, citing his amazement of the console.
He continued the interview, next going over the features he has fallen in love with. While he doesn’t go into anything specific, he does give us a clue or two.
"I don't want to give spoilers away on some of the things we are thinking of or things we have actually implemented already, but there are a lot of cool opportunities with that device that are going to make a very unique and compelling experience on that platform.”
With the massive E3 Expo coming up in just a few short months, we fully expect to see what Nintendo has brewing behind their doors. If it’s as innovative as the Wii was, we might be walking into another generation dominated by the Japanese giant.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Randy Pitchford, boss over at Gearbox, has spoken his feelings on the holiday 2012-slated Wii U and its possible implementations in their upcoming Aliens game. "The Wii U version has so much more...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Fez Heads to the Xbox Live in April
- The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Goes Gold, CD Projekt Says Something Big is Coming
- Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective Adventure Mysteries Gets Kickstarted
- Possible Malicious Advertising on Japanese PSN
- Report: PlayStation 4 Lacks Backwards Compatibility
- Shenmue, Space Channel 5 programmer preps new Vita rhythm game
- Fez landing on Xbox Live April 13
- Chell and the Companion Cube, Lego Style
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron drops August 28
- Assassin's Creed III PC best with controller, says director