Tuesday, 27 March 2012 20:41
Games - Games
|← Update on Zipper Interactive Closure||Sony using SingTel for PS Vita 3G plan →|
Shop to include exclusive merchandise from E-Capcom online store; opening April 14.
Gamers in Japan who are fans of anything Capcom-related can rejoice. The company responsible for many franchises like Street Fighter and Resident Evil will be opening an official retail store in Japan on April 14 according to Japanese site Gamer.ne.jp.
The store will be located on the third floor of the Mediage entertainment complex, which is located at Odaiba in Tokyo. The shop will be selling goods and exclusive merchandise from the company's online store called E-Capcom. Examples include a Dragon's Dogma bust and Monster Hunter monster figurines.
Capcom's recent public franchising venture was opening the Capcom Bar on January 25 this year in Shinjuku's Pasela Resort located in Tokyo. The establishment served Capcom-themed food and drinks. For more news on Capcom's latest game, check out GameSpot's recent coverage on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
Source: GameSpotQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Shop to include exclusive merchandise from E-Capcom online store; opening April 14. Gamers in Japan who are fans of anything Capcom-related can rejoice. The company responsible for many...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- LittleBigPlanet takes a Journey
- Full Paragon Organiser: "The Press ruined Retake Mass Effect"
- Xbox Live used more for "Entertainment" than "Gaming"
- Risen 2 Box Art Altered for "elements that could possibly be interpreted as blood"
- Cave Story Wii Dev: "Hideo Kojima should stop making games"
- Sony using SingTel for PS Vita 3G plan
- Ubisoft Explored the Idea of Female Lead in Assassin's Creed III
- Wasteland 2 is an Old-School RPG, Says Creator
- Update on Zipper Interactive Closure
- What's that Announcement? It's...MOAR POKEMON