Monday, 26 March 2012 07:23
Games - Games
|← Shippin' Out March 25-31: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13||BioShock Movie on hold, lost Director →|
Don't like the ending of Mass Effect 3? Well forget about it! Mass Effect 1 and 2, they're a seussical pair...oh wait they're far from seussical. UM...They're on sale, THERE I said it. Are you happy now? My long and well thought out post was ruined because you all pressured me. Now this ending is so horrible. Oh what a world!
Seriously guys, Mass Effect 1 and 2 are on sale for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Do I hear baby chicks? You can get both games for six bucks each and for only two dollars more you can get the digital deluxe edition of Mass Effect 2. I'm currently downloading Mass Effect 1, never played the series before but now I will finally be able to.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Don't like the ending of Mass Effect 3? Well forget about it! Mass Effect 1 and 2, they're a seussical pair...oh wait they're far from seussical. UM...They're on sale, THERE I said it. Are you happy...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mojang notches $80 million from Minecraft
- FIFA Street fends off Raccoon City on UK Chart
- Retake Mass Effect 3 Shuts Down
- Doctor Who Season 7 trailer
- Minecraft Reaches Five Million Downloads
- BioShock Movie on hold, lost Director
- XBOX Lite Version Coming, XBOX Next to Follow [Rumor Mill]
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City dev calls reception 'challenging'
- XBOX Live Outage Hit This Morning
- Two studios handling Epic Mickey 2