Monday, 26 March 2012 06:17
Games - Games
|← Two studios handling Epic Mickey 2||Shippin' Out March 25-31: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 →|
Konami pushes WayForward's new PlayStation Vita game indefinitely; retailers suggest either April or May debut.
A Konami representative told Ripten, "Unfortunately Book of Memories has been delayed." No rationale for the delay was provided, and as of press time, Konami had not responded to GameSpot's request for comment.
Though Konami has not offered a new release date for Book of Memories, retailers indicate the game will ship in either April or May. A listing at Best Buy points to an April 15 release, and Amazon and GameFly indicate the game will ship on May 31.
Silent Hill: Book of Memories was announced at the 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo, and is in development at WayForward Technologies. For more on the title, check out GameSpot's previous coverage.
Source: GameSpotQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Konami pushes WayForward's new PlayStation Vita game indefinitely; retailers suggest either April or May debut. PlayStation Vita game Silent Hill: Book of Memories will not be available for...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- BioShock Movie on hold, lost Director
- XBOX Lite Version Coming, XBOX Next to Follow [Rumor Mill]
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City dev calls reception 'challenging'
- XBOX Live Outage Hit This Morning
- Two studios handling Epic Mickey 2
- Details for the Wii-U Version of Assassin's Creed III
- Shippin' Out March 25-31: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
- Phantasy Star Online 2 will be Free-to-Play, available on Smartphones
- Assassin's Creed : Future Warfare
- Space Angry 3D - No, Not Actually 3D, But Still Angry: Angry Birds Space