Saturday, 24 March 2012 02:43
Games - Games
|← Keeping it Simple, Stupid: Animal Crossing||GAME Australia looking to fund Itself →|
Without even playing it I know that Trials Evolution is going to be a glorious combination of frustration, tears and the very occasional jumping up and down in excitement. Trials HD has already set that standard, and developer Red Lynx will only build on it. It's possible that it could become a little more frustrating, however, and a lot more dangerous, as the developers have designed a level in which you'll have to ride your motorbike though the deadly world of Limbo.
Built in the in-game track editor, the Limbo level is a perfect example of what people will be capable of when the game launches on April 18th. Expect everything from Sonic to Final Fantasy to be somehow represented as people look to other IP for inspiration.
Joystiq also report that a certain giant spider will be making it into the level, although no pictures have been released so far.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Without even playing it I know that Trials Evolution is going to be a glorious combination of frustration, tears and the very occasional jumping up and down in excitement. Trials HD has already...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Silent Hill Art Director disappointed by HD Collection
- Angry Birds Ready to go to Space!
- 10 Nastiest Glitches in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Modding the Sky - How Fans Fix Skyrim One Mod at a Time
- Capcom's Yoshinoro Ono Rushed to Hospital
- GAME Australia looking to fund Itself
- Epic Mickey 2 also coming to 3DS
- Future 'Superphones' Could Get Kepler GPUs
- Oozengard – A Brand New Kickstarter Effort
- Oozengard â€“ A Brand New Kickstarter Effort