Thursday, 22 March 2012 05:49
Games - Games
|← I Am Alive Coming to PSN on April 4||Prototype 2 Trailer Gives You 11 Reasons Why It's Great →|
The popular TV show Mad Men has finally gone to the video game scene. In this interactive adventure game uploaded to Youtube earlier today, you can play your way through as Don Draper, advertising mogul of the series. There are alternate endings that you can find as you play your way through the story, as you make different choices and such. A fair bit of work seems to have gone into this little gem, and we urge you to spend some time with it.
It works through the annotation tool Youtube implemented last year, and is easy to navigate. The script used in the game – though without voices – is comical and will give you a few giggles here and there. I myself have never seen Mad Men, but I may check the series out sometime. That’s how advertising works, ya dig? Yeah, I just did that – deal with it.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The popular TV show Mad Men has finally gone to the video game scene. In this interactive adventure game uploaded to Youtube earlier today, you can play your way through as Don Draper,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy coming West this summer
- Ridge Racer Unbounded Showcases Basic and Advanced City Building
- Milla Jovovich Wants to Appear in a Resident Evil Game
- Portal Shoes: Just What Your Wardrobe Needs
- Next Xbox could ship in fall 2013, digital-only unlikely - Analyst
- Max Payne 3's Multiplayer Cast Includes Eight Lucky Fans
- Little Big Planet Karting zipping to PS3
- Big in Japan March 12-18: Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition
- Escape Plan Takes Top Spot in Vita Sales for the U.S.
- Notch, Firefly, and Cooling System Failures