Thursday, 22 March 2012 08:21
Games - Games
|← Lost Creator Damon Lindelof Makes Fun of Mass Effect 3's Ending||Top 10 Most Wanted 3DS Games of 2012 →|
Rockstar Games' Dan Houser revealed today that the multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto V will have built-in integration with Max Payne 3's, allowing players to carry over their "crews" (or clans, or friendslists) thanks to integration with the Rockstar Social Club.
"Multiplayer is an ever-more important part of all our games moving forward," said Houser in an interview with IGN. "And by creating crews through Social Club, the crews that you create in Max Payne 3 will be ready and available for you to play in Grand Theft Auto V from day one. It's all part of our larger approach to make multiplayer deeper and richer than what's currently available, much more easily accessible to the newcomer and rewarding for the hardcore."
"We made a promise not to talk too much about forthcoming games until a little further down the track but, yes, crews will feature in Grand Theft Auto V multiplayer."
There are no details for when Grand Theft Auto V will be released.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Rockstar Games' Dan Houser revealed today that the multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto V will have built-in integration with Max Payne 3's, allowing players to carry over their...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Assassin's Creed III Screenshots Reveal Many More Locations Than Previously Sighted
- Minecraft 360 Priced and Dated as Part of XBLA's Arcade Next Promotion
- Assassin's Creed III Writers Explain Why the Revolution is a Perfect Fit
- Max Payne 3's Multiplayer Brings the Drama Back to Deathmatch
- Lost Creator Damon Lindelof Makes Fun of Mass Effect 3's Ending
- GameStop digital sales surge 57 percent
- Top 10 Most Wanted 3DS Games of 2012
- LittleBigPlanet Karting Announced
- Vanguard Goes Free-to-Play This Summer
- Namco Bandai May Have Plans to Localize Tales of Xillia