Wednesday, 21 March 2012 04:57
Games - Games
|← Dragon's Lair Coming to XBLA with Kinect Support||Game to file for adminstration →|
Namco Bandai reveals announcement planned surrounding 2011's role-playing game, asks gamers to "Like" Facebook page to reveal info sooner.
A new update on the site reads, "An announcement is coming!", with the publisher asking fans to "Like" the Dark Souls page to reveal the information sooner rather than later.
In January, a source "close to the project" said developer From Software was "finishing up" Dark Souls downloadable content, with a release expected in the first quarter of the year.
Dark Souls was released for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in October 2011 to a glowing critical reception. It went on to ship more than 1.5 million units worldwide and was October's sixth-best-selling title.
Despite its success, a Dark Souls sequel is in question. In February, From Software creative director Hidetaka Miyazaki apologized for bugs in the game, further noting he's not sure if the studio will make another entry in the Dark Souls universe. For more on the game, check out GameSpot's review.
Source: GameSpotQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Namco Bandai reveals announcement planned surrounding 2011's role-playing game, asks gamers to "Like" Facebook page to reveal info sooner. Namco Bandai is planning an announcement...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- BioShock creator saddened by Mass Effect 3 controversy
- UK game development tax relief returns
- Dark Souls Seems to be Coming to PC
- Resident Evil: Raccoon City dev reveals next project
- Ken Levine Defends Mass Effect 3 Ending
- Game to file for adminstration
- GAME Goes into Administration
- World of Warcraft on iOS? Not an impossibility!
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Online Pass issues being "Resolved"
- Achievement Unlocked: Raccoon City Mascot Locations.