Tuesday, 20 March 2012 09:31
Games - Games
|← Walking Dead kicks off in April||Leaked Video Shows First 15 Minutes of The Walking Dead →|
Digital Leisure bringing classic arcade game to Xbox 360 online storefront with standard and motion-control options; price, release date TBA.
Dirk the Daring is preparing for another adventure. Dragon's Lair is coming to Xbox Live, according to an announcement on the PlayXBLA website.
Developed by Digital Leisure, Dragon's Lair for Xbox Live Arcade will be the first XBLA title to support both the Kinect and a traditional controller, according to PlayXBLA. Gamers will be able to trek through the title's levels using an Xbox 360 controller, or with the Kinect by following onscreen prompts (pictured at right).
The site did not say when Dragon's Lair for XBLA will ship or how much it will cost. The game features art created by former Disney animator Don Bluth, and XBLA will be the 66th platform that the game appears on, according to PlayXBLA.
Source: GameSpotQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Digital Leisure bringing classic arcade game to Xbox 360 online storefront with standard and motion-control options; price, release date TBA. Dirk the Daring is preparing for another adventure....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Report: Epic Mickey 2 to be Unveiled Next Week
- Walking Dead kicks off in April
- I Am Alive Coming to PSN on April 4
- Dragon's Lair Coming to XBLA with Kinect Support
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Diablo III
- Baldur's Gate 3 Is "Long Term Goal" for Enhanced Edition Dev Beamdog
- Crystal Dynamics Allegedly at Work on Legacy of Kain Reboot
- Crystal Dynamics rebooting Soul Reaver - Report
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Launch Trailer
- Mass Effect 3: Less Disappointing Tali Concepts