Monday, 19 March 2012 22:25
Games - Games
|← A Look In to Skyrim’s Mod-ified Future||New Humble Bundle Out Now For Android and PC →|
It looks like you Gears of War 3 players better find something to do at 2:00 A.M. PT, as the fourth major update is ready to be patched in. This patch is coming mainly to fix any bug issues as well as prepare the software for the upcoming Forces of Nature DLC pack, which is slated for release just next week.
In relation to the DLC, Director of Production Rod Fergusson will be hosting a live discussion pertaining to the new content. The stream will begin airing at 5:00 ET via the Epic Games Twitch.TV page.
We’ve gathered the patch notes below:
- Savage Drone and Savage Grenadier can now “swat” turn in Beast mode
- Spectator mode now starts viewing a player instead of a battle camera
- Alternate control users in multiplayer will no longer look at DBNO characters when pressing R3
- The crosshair for the Longshot and Hammerburst will now show an X if a shot is obstructed.
- KOTH – ring locators are now visible in spectator mode
- KOTH – some hill locations have been adjusted
- The Onyx Guard decoy in Horde will not drop his rifle after exhausting the Vulcan ammo
- Clients will no longer be stuck with a “Waiting For Players” message up if the host quits Horde during the progression screen
- Chainsaw audio loop will now persist for listeners who leave the audible range and re-enter it
- Fixed some instances where special event ribbons would not be properly awarded
- COG pistol firing rate has been adjusted to be equal on host and clients
- The Flaming Retro Lancer is now available for attendees of the first special event
- Fixed some issues fixed related to the destruction of meatbags
- The Slab start up screen no longer has debug text
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It looks like you Gears of War 3 players better find something to do at 2:00 A.M. PT, as the fourth major update is ready to be patched in. This patch is coming mainly to fix any bug issues as...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Microsoft Hiring for AAAA Title
- The Old Republic taking players from World of Warcraft - Blizzard
- Terrorists Play Call of Duty
- Binary Domain hitting PC in April
- A Look In to Skyrim’s Mod-ified Future
- New Humble Bundle Out Now For Android and PC
- Draw Something Erases Words With Friends
- BBC iPlayer Coming to Xbox LIVE UK
- Death’s World - Behind the Scenes of Darksiders 2
- Apple sells 3 million new iPads in first weekend