Friday, 16 March 2012 05:13
Games - Games
|← Miniature Game Consoles for Miniature Hands||Tablet App Incoming: Call of Duty Elite →|
Warren Spector's next game, Epic Mickey 2, may have been accidentally revealed in a newsletter put out by Disney. The game is being developed as a sequel to the Wii-only title, Epic Mickey, and is slated for release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo Wii.
The game is described as an action-platforming game starring Mickey, who's pulled back into a world filled with disney's forgotten characters. Players can play the game alone as Mickey or engage in split-screen mode with one person playing as Mickey wielding the magic paint and paint thinner, while the other controls Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Disney's first cartoon character, who has the power to fight or befriend enemies with the power of electricity.
The player or players must decide how to save the world based on their choices, which alter the story.
Further details are expected to be announced on March 27.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Warren Spector's next game, Epic Mickey 2, may have been accidentally revealed in a newsletter put out by Disney. The game is being developed as a sequel to the Wii-only title, Epic Mickey,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Elder Scrolls MMO reveal in May?
- Dungeon Defenders 50% off, Free to Play on Steam
- New El Shaddai project teased
- Miniature Game Consoles for Miniature Hands
- 'Dangerous' for Steam to dominate digital PC market - Minecraft creator
- Tablet App Incoming: Call of Duty Elite
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City free DLC drops April 10
- Microsoft Says Again: No New Xbox at E3
- First Walking Dead Trailer
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 Coliseum Battle - It looks Hectic