Thursday, 15 March 2012 05:51
Games - Games
|← You Should Get This Metal Gear Rex Figurine||George Hotz Arrested →|
Cyanide and Atlus have put out a new trailer showcasing the combat system for their upcoming RPG, Game of Thrones. The game is based on the series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin and features the likenesses of some of the characters in the HBO TV series.
Game of Thrones is a fast paced role-playing game, and it's played out in real time. The player can slow down time in the middle of combat to give orders or use skills.
Players take on the role of two main characters with different skills. Each of the characters can be played in different styles based on the player's preferences. The classes you pick will allow you to equip different weapons and use different skills. You can also multi-class your characters by mixing and matching their skills.
Game of Thrones is set for release on the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in May.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Cyanide and Atlus have put out a new trailer showcasing the combat system for their upcoming RPG, Game of Thrones. The game is based on the series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin and...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- The Secret Sauce of Bastion's Atmosphere
- Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Tops $1 Million
- Release Date and Platforms for Telltale's Walking Dead Game
- Preparing for Journey
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Pirate DLC Gets Trailer'd
- George Hotz Arrested
- Metal Gear Solid HD Vita has Unattractive Box Art
- Diablo 3 Release Date Confirmed for May 15
- EA Games Considers Subscription Fees for Future FPS Games
- PlayStation Store Support Comes to Xperia S