Wednesday, 14 March 2012 08:15
Games - Games
|← Obsidian Entertainment Cancels Next-Gen Game, Dozens Laid Off||I Am Alive Does More Right Than Wrong →|
Capcom has released a new trailer for their upcoming open world RPG Dragon's Dogma. The second in a four part series on progression, this trailer delves deeper into the game's pawn system, showcasing the importance of building a party that's strategically well balanced.
As each pawn you recruit will have a different combat specialty, you'll be able to select companions that best complement your playstyle. If you're a hand to hand brawler, you can employ an archer to deliver damage from afar and give you the upper hand, or, if you're weak in magic, you might want to keep a sorcerer handy to help stun larger foes.
Another interesting facet of the pawn system is the ability to "rent" party members for a single battle. Should you encounter an enemy that's far above your current level, you'll be able to spend rift crystals — the in-game currency earned by lending your pawns out to other players — to hire a strong pawn who can help level the playing field. In theory, it sounds like an excellent way to keep the narrative flowing without the need to resort to grinding.
Dragon's Dogma is out on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this May 22 in North America and May 25 in Europe.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Capcom has released a new trailer for their upcoming open world RPG Dragon's Dogma. The second in a four part series on progression, this trailer delves deeper into the game's pawn...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Star Wars: The Old Republic free-to-play this weekend
- Ken Levine Not Fretting Over BioShock Infinite's Crowded Launch Month
- Mass Effect 3 Director Finally Addresses Ending, DLC Controversies
- Metal Slug Solid: Verdict on Shoot Many Robots
- I Am Alive Does More Right Than Wrong
- Obsidian Entertainment Cancels Next-Gen Game, Dozens Laid Off
- AirBuccaneers HD Takes to the Skies With a New Trailer
- BioWare responds to Mass Effect 3 criticisms
- The Walking Dead Facebook Game, Coming in April
- Sonic Team 'Wants to Try Something New' for Next 3D Sonic