Wednesday, 14 March 2012 05:13
Games - Games
|← Doctor Who Game Launches||Former Mass Effect Lead Writer Defends Series' Conclusion →|
2K Games has released a new video showcasing one of the prominent emenies you'll be facing in Bioshock Infinite, The Handyman. Ken Lavine was hesitent in going into detail of its origin and would rather have gamers figure it out during the course of the game, although he does mention they come with a range of abilities, one of coolest one he says is tossing AIs into people.
Art Director, Nate Wells, explains that the team went through a lot of different designs when creating the "Handyman" which might explain his different look in the wallpapers and concept art released earlier by 2K Games. I would've personally gone for the imperial moustache look instead of the marine-style bald cut out face. Bioshock Infinite releases October 16, 2012 on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
2K Games has released a new video showcasing one of the prominent emenies you'll be facing in Bioshock Infinite, The Handyman. Ken Lavine was hesitent in going into detail of its origin and...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Obsidian Entertainment Cancels Next-Gen Game, Dozens Laid Off
- AirBuccaneers HD Takes to the Skies With a New Trailer
- BioWare responds to Mass Effect 3 criticisms
- The Walking Dead Facebook Game, Coming in April
- Sonic Team 'Wants to Try Something New' for Next 3D Sonic
- Doctor Who Game Launches
- Classic games, brought to Life
- Xbox 360 Version of Street Fighter X Tekken Handicapped
- The Old Republic goes Free-To-Play - for one Weekend
- More images tease Kojima's New Game