Tuesday, 13 March 2012 03:01
Games - Games
|← The Best Gaming Podcast Ever Double Header - 25 and 26||An Animated Tribute to Alan Wake →|
It's coming to a point at which it seems to make more sense to list what GAME and Gamestation WILL be stocking over the next couple of weeks, rather than what they're not. The list has included massive titles from EA, Nintendo and, now, Capcom and Tecmo Koei, as another set of massive titles will not be available for purchase at any of the GAME company stores.
If you were planning to buy Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City using GAME points, you're out of look. It won't be being stocked. Also unavailable with be Ninja Gaiden 3 and Warriors Orochi 3. All three will be pretty big sellers in Europe and each, I imagine, will have a fairly obvious impact on sales.
GAME are currently trying to buy themselves a little more time by reducing their prices to well below expected value (PS2 consoles for £5, I've been told, and each game I believe has been reduced to around the 98p mark). Despite this, there's still a lot of confusion amongst lower level staff as to what is exactly going on.
Source: Strategy Informer
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It's coming to a point at which it seems to make more sense to list what GAME and Gamestation WILL be stocking over the next couple of weeks, rather than what they're not. The list has...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Job Openings Point at PS4 Development
- Former Sony Boss Phil Harrison Joins Microsoft, Named Head of European Game Studios
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Official Launch Trailer is Violent and Bloody
- Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Shows CQB Battles
- Sonic Team has no plans for future Sonic Episodes
- Anna's Debut Trailer Shows an Eerie First Person Adventure
- Microsoft on Halo 4, "Bringing Back Master Chief is Huge"
- The Chase
- Huge Crytek Announcement Due in April, Crysis 3?
- The Best Gaming Podcast Ever Double Header - 25 and 26