Monday, 12 March 2012 09:20
Games - Games
|← CryEngine 3 GDC Demo Offers a Glimpse at Next-Gen Graphics||Capcom's Browser Game, Onimusha Soul, to Release this Summer →|
If you aren't familiar with Yasuhiro Wada by name, I won't hold it against you. If you haven't heard of any of the games he has worked on, however, we're going to have to have a little talk.
You might be familiar with his work at Victor Interactive Software (later known as Marvelous Entertainment) when he was creating Harvest Moon. Perhaps you have heard of the next company he worked at, serving as COO of Grasshopper Manufacture.
Now Mr. Wada has returned to a creative position, forming Toybox Inc. It's only a two-man operation, founded with a former producer from Marvelous Entertainmain, Tomio Kanazawa. As of now, they have three projects in the works, 2 of which are secret and will possibly be revealed at E3, and the third happens to be the PS3 update of Deadly Premonition, which we told you about just a few short days ago.
When asked what sort of games Toybox would be making, Wada said that they would be focusing on "not so big, but not download" games, and creating for all consoles and handheld platforms. We'll have more info on their projects as we find out more!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If you aren't familiar with Yasuhiro Wada by name, I won't hold it against you. If you haven't heard of any of the games he has worked on, however, we're going to have to have a...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Secret Characters Discovered for Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer
- Dishonored Info Blowout: A Stealthy Steampunk Sandbox
- Ex-Ubisoft and EA Devs Team Up for Endless Space
- Synergies Syndicated - Starbreeze's Syndicate Reboot The First Hours
- Capcom's Browser Game, Onimusha Soul, to Release this Summer
- CryEngine 3 GDC Demo Offers a Glimpse at Next-Gen Graphics
- Toki Tori 2 Trailer
- Alan Wake Coming to North American Retail April 3
- Judge Sides with Activision Against West-Zampella, Dismisses Fraud Charge
- XBLA Achievement Limit Increasing