Tuesday, 06 March 2012 07:06
Games - Games
|← Nintendo Sells 4.5 Million Units of 3DS in US||Mass Effect 3 Powers Guide →|
Ubisoft has just announced through the release of a new video that its game From Dust is getting released on Google Chrome. The game will be released this coming April.
Like Bastion, the game will be capable of running directly in the Google Chrome browser on any platform where Chrome is supported, like the Mac. It should be noted that players who pick up this version of the game will not have to deal with Ubisoft's infamous DRM.
This new version of the game will offer new controls suitable for the browser.
From Dust is also available on the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Ubisoft has just announced through the release of a new video that its game From Dust is getting released on Google Chrome. The game will be released this coming April. Like Bastion, the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch Trailer Is a Bit Fishy
- AMD's Tenerife GPU Details Leaked
- Assassin's Creed 3 Will Have 4-Player Co-Op
- Play Game Boy Color in your Browser
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown Sees an Overhaul of Classic Features
- Nintendo Sells 4.5 Million Units of 3DS in US
- The Witcher 2 New Xbox 360 Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- Mass Effect 3: The Choices That Carry Over
- Mass Effect 3 Powers Guide
- It Takes Work to Suck This Hard at ME2