Monday, 05 March 2012 14:35
Games - Games
|← Pokemon Poop Fight||Capcom explain on-disk Street Fighter X Tekken DLC →|
Gearbox has released a new batch of artwork from Borderlands 2, showing each of the four characters' journeys from sketch to concept to 3D model to the finished product. The images are postively fascinating, as they offer a bit of insight into the design process behind the game's new heroes.
Maya, for instance, was especially designed to look more mature than Lilith, the Siren from the first game, while Axton, the Commando, sported a sideways baseball cap and a Solid Snake-style bandana at various points during development. The bulky Gunzerker, Salvador, once looked more like a bald gorilla than a man, before they settled on his eventual beard and mohawk combo. And as for Zer0, the enigmatic, katana-weilding Assassin? Apart from losing a bit of weight, he hasn't changed very much at all, but I suppose that's to be expected of someone so mysterious.
You can see all of the before and after shots for yourself below.
Borderlands 2 is out September 18, 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Gearbox has released a new batch of artwork from Borderlands 2, showing each of the four characters' journeys from sketch to concept to 3D model to the finished product. The images are...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Every Day is Halloween: March Sees a Downpour of Silent Hills
- Sinful Syndications: An Introduction to the Syndicate Reboot
- GDC: The Family Behind the Success of Ponycorns
- Paradox Interactive Announces Three New Titles at GDC
- Capcom explain on-disk Street Fighter X Tekken DLC
- Pokemon Poop Fight
- MotorStorm RC Free to US Vita Owners for a Limited Time
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive Scraps Planned Cross-Play
- Gears 3's Last Map Pack Gets More Vids Than You Can Shake a Lancer at
- Mari0 Teaser Trailer - Mario Portals