Monday, 05 March 2012 01:53
Games - Games
|← First Halo 4 In-Game Screenshots Released||Metal Gear Solid HD Collection sold very well →|
It doesn't seem five minutes since Forza 4 came out at the end of last year. Actually, it came out in October. Don't get too comfortable with it though because Forza Motorsport 5 has already been announced. If you think that means you have the best part of 18 months to relax before shelling out on more Forza, I'm afraid you're wrong: the above teaser trailer shows off Forza Horizon, which will be released at the end of this year.
While there aren't really any details on the two games - outside of confirmation of their existence and confirmation that they're two different games - the only other thing that we really know is that Horizon is being developed by Playground, a studio comprised of an experienced team of racing devs.
So it looks like Microsoft's response to its lack of exclusive IP is to try and boost its biggest sellers to a yearly release schedule. Could it work? If they continue to sell as much as the average 360 exclusive usually does, they could be on to a winner.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
It doesn't seem five minutes since Forza 4 came out at the end of last year. Actually, it came out in October. Don't get too comfortable with it though because Forza Motorsport 5 has...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Legion & Friends Short: The Rundown
- Halo 4 vs Halo 3 Screenshot Comparison [Armor/Lighting/BR]
- Unboxing the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition
- Dust 514 is Free-to-Play after all
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection sold very well
- Rumour: Bungie working on Next-Gen Consoles, still using Reach Engine
- First Halo 4 In-Game Screenshots Released
- Sony Exclusive Street Fighter X Tekken Characters on 360 Disk
- Questioning the Recipe: A Closer Look at the RPG
- Ubisoft Takes on Harvest Moon With Happy Animal Farm for 3DS