Monday, 05 March 2012 03:51
Games - Games
|← Unboxing the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition||Legion & Friends Short: The Rundown →|
Halo 4 vs Halo 3 [Armor]
The new armor for the Master Chief in Halo 4 has been revealed, showing off some slight aesthetic differences between his new, but similarly designed battle armor, and the older version in Halo 3.
Master Chief can be seen sporting carbon fiber-like weaved under armor beneath the protective plating in comparison to the old rubberized look. His exterior plating also sports a lot of scratches and wear-and-tear. It's clearly seen a lot of battles.
Halo 4 vs Halo 3 [Lighting]
In addition, his visor appears to be a lot more detailed, as you can see reflections in it.
Overall, the visuals clearly showcase an upgraded graphics engine, with crisper textures. Halo 4 is without a doubt a game that will push the Xbox 360's capabilities to its very limit.
Halo 4 vs Halo 3 [Battle Rifle]
The legendary BR makes a return to Halo 4. Expect more details this afternoon, when Microsoft makes a proper announcement about the game.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Halo 4 vs Halo 3 [Armor] The new armor for the Master Chief in Halo 4 has been revealed, showing off some slight aesthetic differences between his new, but similarly designed battle...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Halo 4 Release Date Confirmed for Holiday Season 2012
- Is This the Steam Box prototype?
- New Halo 4 Trailer Reveals Multiplayer Details
- Making Halo 4: First Look Trailer
- Legion & Friends Short: The Rundown
- Unboxing the Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition
- Dust 514 is Free-to-Play after all
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection sold very well
- Forza 5 coming in 2013, Forza Horizon coming Soon
- Rumour: Bungie working on Next-Gen Consoles, still using Reach Engine