Friday, 02 March 2012 12:21
Games - Games
|← Why Isn't This Real Yet?!||Facebook Support is back on Vita →|
When you encounter a tank in your average video game, it's usually safe to assume one of two different outcomes. You're either going to have to scramble around and find some kind of powerful weapon to take it out, surviving by the skin of your teeth, or, if you're lucky, you'll get to hop into the driver's seat and rain down a little destruction on the unfortunate shmucks around you.
Of course, Prototype 2 is hardly your average video game, and this latest batch of screenshots from Activision are ample evidence of that. Why waste time getting into the tank when you can just rip off the turret and hurl it end over end at a helicopter? If that's not your style, why not tear the gatling gun free and use it to mow down everything in your path? Ah, Prototype 2. If only every game had your blatant disregard for physics and fervent worship of badassery.
Prototype 2 is out for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on April 24 in North America and April 27 in Europe. A PC version is currently slated to follow on July 24.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
When you encounter a tank in your average video game, it's usually safe to assume one of two different outcomes. You're either going to have to scramble around and find some kind of...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- God of War IV Teaser Trailer Leaked?
- These are the most achieved Platinum Trophies
- Why Lumines doesn't have a Platinum
- YouTube Users aren't impressed by Gay Shepard
- Jet Set Radio HD Debut Trailer
- PAYDAY: The Heist On Sale, and Free to Play This Weekend
- New Assassin's Creed III Details Reveal Protagonist, Setting, and Gameplay Changes
- Sleeping Dogs Looks Like a Chow Yun Fatt Movie
- Mass Effect 3 Launch Trailer Revealed: Shepard Goes in Hot
- Those Leaked Doom 4 Images Are Apparently Maybe Not Leaked Doom 4 Images