Friday, 02 March 2012 06:48
Games - Games
|← Facebook Support is back on Vita||Double Fine Gets Trademark on The Cave →|
If you spend any time following the development of various Indie games, you might be familiar with Vessel, the first title from Strange Loop Games. Development on Vessel began in 2010, and it was nominated for an IGF award for Technical Excellence.
If you aren't familiar with the game, it's essentially a side-scrolling platformer in which you use a water pack and various seeds to help you traverse the environment. You can check out a trailer on the website.
If you've been wondering when the game was going to release, you'll be happy to learn that it is out now! Even better, you can pick the game up now on Steam or the Strange Loop Games website for 10% off, from now until March 8th. If you purchase the game from the website, you'll get a DRM-Free copy of the game and a code to activate it on Steam, so that's probably the smartest course of action.
If you want to pick up an awesome indie game for $13.49 instead of the full $15, you'll want to act now!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
If you spend any time following the development of various Indie games, you might be familiar with Vessel, the first title from Strange Loop Games. Development on Vessel began in 2010, and it...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Devil May Cry Origins Revealed, Weapons Explained
- Trials Evolution Dated
- Hawken Gameplay Trailer is Explosive, Awesome
- Borderlands 2 Box Art Kind of Lackluster
- Double Fine Gets Trademark on The Cave
- Facebook Support is back on Vita
- Minecraft Dev Gives $3 Million to Mojang Employees
- First MechWarrior Tactics Screens Released
- Sony showing new PS Vita games next week - Report
- Cave Interactive Working on Two PS Vita Titles