Friday, 02 March 2012 07:09
Games - Games
|← Vessel Released, 10% Off on Steam and Dev Website||Borderlands 2 Box Art Kind of Lackluster →|
The Cave has been trademarked by Double Fine. There is no information available about the title, with the exception of a statement to GameSpot that The Cave is not the game that Double Fine raised money for on Kickstarter.
Double Fine's Kickstarter became quickly famous when it broke records by making more money in 24 hours than any other project. It also had the highest number of supporters (no surprise) of any project on Kickstarter. As of this writing, the Kickstarter project has surpassed $2 million, and it's still not over yet.
Speaking of The Cave, Double Fine had this to say: "While we can't comment on unannounced projects, we can say that Double Fine's Kickstarter-funded adventure game has not been started, designed, or even imagined yet. No trademarks have been filed on its behalf."
Any ideas what the Kickstarter project might be? Let us know in the comments!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
The Cave has been trademarked by Double Fine. There is no information available about the title, with the exception of a statement to GameSpot that The Cave is not the game that Double Fine...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Along for the Ride: Dear Esther
- Devil May Cry Origins Revealed, Weapons Explained
- Trials Evolution Dated
- Hawken Gameplay Trailer is Explosive, Awesome
- Borderlands 2 Box Art Kind of Lackluster
- Vessel Released, 10% Off on Steam and Dev Website
- Facebook Support is back on Vita
- Minecraft Dev Gives $3 Million to Mojang Employees
- First MechWarrior Tactics Screens Released
- Sony showing new PS Vita games next week - Report