Friday, 02 March 2012 07:10
Games - Games
|← Double Fine Gets Trademark on The Cave||Hawken Gameplay Trailer is Explosive, Awesome →|
Borderlands 2 is set for a September release on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. In Borderlands 2, players can team up in groups of four to participate in gun-toting mayhem on the internet.
Like the first game, it also has a unique art style with box art to reflect that. No box art comes close to being as cool as the one for the original Borderlands, which featured a raider making a gun gesture at his head.
The game's sequel, Borderlands 2, doesn't offer anything as cool. The box cover features instead one of the douchey-looking main characters holding up the decapitated head of a raider.
We're not really feeling this one, Gearbox.
The box art might not be much to look at, but players can expect to participate in a much more fleshed out game thanks to the integration of Steamworks for multiplayer on the PC and better lobbies on the console. Borderlands 2 offers players millions of procedurally generated weapons and items to deck themselves out with, bringing the experience of Diablo to an FPS.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Borderlands 2 is set for a September release on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. In Borderlands 2, players can team up in groups of four to participate in gun-toting mayhem on the internet....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Battlefield 3: Aftershock Staying Removed from iOS
- Along for the Ride: Dear Esther
- Devil May Cry Origins Revealed, Weapons Explained
- Trials Evolution Dated
- Hawken Gameplay Trailer is Explosive, Awesome
- Double Fine Gets Trademark on The Cave
- Vessel Released, 10% Off on Steam and Dev Website
- Facebook Support is back on Vita
- Minecraft Dev Gives $3 Million to Mojang Employees
- First MechWarrior Tactics Screens Released