Thursday, 01 March 2012 06:30
Games - Games
|← Ready at Dawn Making Console Game||Silent Hill HD Pushed Back 2 Weeks →|
Assassin's Creed Revelations is the final episode in the trilogy of games that follows the story of Ezio which began in Assassin's Creed II. The game is a direct sequel to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and concludes both his, and his predecessor Altaïr's adventures.
Ubisoft has put up Assassin's Creed Revelations, which was released earlier this year, for sale at a 50% discount on Steam, perhaps as an enticement for the game's newly released DLC, The Lost Archive.
With the discount, the normally priced $49.99 game can be purchased for $24.99, and is available for both American and international gamers. Unfortunately, ANZAC gamers will have to pay much steeper $45 for the game unless they can get a friend to gift it to them.
You can pick up the game directly on Steam before the sale ends.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Assassin's Creed Revelations is the final episode in the trilogy of games that follows the story of Ezio which began in Assassin's Creed II. The game is a direct sequel to...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Nintendo Wii U Rumored to Cost 24,000 Yen ($299)
- Japan Gets New 3DS Bundles
- Hideo Kojima Reveals Project Ogre Protagonist
- Bioshock Infinite on PlayStation 3 to Include Bioshock 1
- Silent Hill HD Pushed Back 2 Weeks
- Ready at Dawn Making Console Game
- Bioshock Infinite Release Date Announced
- Australian GAME Stores Will be Stocking Mass Effect 3
- Dead Space 3 to run on Frostbite 2.0, Could be an FPS
- The Binding of Isaac Coming to PS3, Vita?