Thursday, 01 March 2012 06:49
Games - Games
|← Hideo Kojima Reveals Project Ogre Protagonist||Nintendo Wii U Rumored to Cost 24,000 Yen ($299) →|
As usual, Japan is getting some hardware that is way cooler than anything we have available in America. For starters, they are getting a Cobalt blue 3DS that is far more awesome than any of our available colors. That one will be hitting store shelves on March 22, priced at 15,000 yen ($185 or so.) And that's to say nothing of the hardware bundles that are on the way.
On April 19, Japan will be getting the Fire Emblem Awakening bundle, which comes with the Cobalt Blue system (complete will cool art on it, pictured above) a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening, and 1,000 point Fire Emblem card.
And that isn't the only bundle they are getting! Also in the works are two different Monster Hunter 3G Beginner Hunter Packs, complete with a copy of the game and a red or black 3DS on March 17. March 24 will see the release of the two Super Mario 3D Land bundles, which come with white or pink consoles and come with the Virtual Console version of Super Mario Bros. pre-installed.
Now we just need to convince Nintendo to relase some of this stuff over here!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
As usual, Japan is getting some hardware that is way cooler than anything we have available in America. For starters, they are getting a Cobalt blue 3DS that is far more awesome than any of our...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sony Announcements Forthcoming at GDC
- thatgamecompany's Journey Gets Perfect Review Scores
- Ninja Gaiden 3 Gets a New Japanese Release Trailer
- MechWarrior Online Teaser
- Nintendo Wii U Rumored to Cost 24,000 Yen ($299)
- Hideo Kojima Reveals Project Ogre Protagonist
- Bioshock Infinite on PlayStation 3 to Include Bioshock 1
- Silent Hill HD Pushed Back 2 Weeks
- Assassin's Creed Revelations For Sale 50% Off on Steam
- Ready at Dawn Making Console Game