Wednesday, 29 February 2012 13:11
Games - Games
|← New "Build to Kill" Trailer Released for Starhawk||Barclays Premier League Goes Street! →|
When Gravity Rush was announced, it seemed like a really cool little Vita launch game in which a futuristic landscape was torn asunder by crazy gravity storms. You play a girl named Kat who (predictably) has amnesia and can control the flow of gravity as she explores the world and battles crazy monsters.
The problem was that it totally missed the launch window. People left wondering where the game went will be interested in learning that the game has slipped until June. June 12 for North America and June 13 for Europe, to be precise. In what should be a standard for the platform, the game will release the same day as both a retail game and a download from PSN. No word on whether the digital copy will be cheaper than the retail version (which is the way things would work in a benevolent universe) but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
If you are wondering whether the game is worth waiting for, it has already released in Japan and the reviews have been very positive. Whether that will translate to the rest of the world remains to be seen.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
When Gravity Rush was announced, it seemed like a really cool little Vita launch game in which a futuristic landscape was torn asunder by crazy gravity storms. You play a girl named Kat who...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Top 50 Pokémon First World Problems
- Top 50 PokÃ©mon First World Problems
- Aero Fighers 3 Neo-Geo Game Sells for $30,000
- Barclays Premier League Goes Street!
- New "Build to Kill" Trailer Released for Starhawk
- Assassin's Creed Vita coming sooner than thought?
- "Major" Assassin's Creed Reveal Is "Only Days Away"
- Blizzard Announces 600 Layoffs
- Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1 On Xbox Live March 20
- Final Fantasy: Dimensions Might be Dissidia 3DS