Wednesday, 29 February 2012 13:24
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed Vita coming sooner than thought?||Gravity Rush Gets Official Release Date →|
LightBox Interactive and Sony released a new trailer for Starhawk, showcasing the game's unique Build n' Battle system.
By allowing players to support structures during a match, the system mixes up the series' trademark third-person shooter gameplay with a bit of RTS-style tactical thinking. Bas getting overrun? Throw up a defensive wall and some turrets to make life a bit easier for your team to regain the upper hand. Running low on firepower? Call in a bunker to provide your teammates with some heavy weaponry.
A spiritual succesor to the 2007's PSN hit Warhawk, Starhawk offers everything that made the original's sprawling 32-man battles so enjoyable, along with plenty of refinements and new additions. The follow-up also breaks new ground with a single-player campaign, as well as a new co-op mode in the vein of Gears of War's Horde.
Starhawk, a PlayStation 3 exclusive, releases in North America on May 8. A public beta for the game is currently underway, open to anyone with a PSN account.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
LightBox Interactive and Sony released a new trailer for Starhawk, showcasing the game's unique Build n' Battle system. By allowing players to support structures during a match, the...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Mario Party 9 - Story Mode & Boss Fights Trailer
- Top 50 Pokémon First World Problems
- Top 50 PokÃ©mon First World Problems
- Aero Fighers 3 Neo-Geo Game Sells for $30,000
- Barclays Premier League Goes Street!
- Gravity Rush Gets Official Release Date
- Assassin's Creed Vita coming sooner than thought?
- "Major" Assassin's Creed Reveal Is "Only Days Away"
- Blizzard Announces 600 Layoffs
- Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1 On Xbox Live March 20