Wednesday, 29 February 2012 13:30
Games - Games
|← Barclays Premier League Goes Street!||Top 50 PokÃ©mon First World Problems →|
Here's one of those pieces of news that's just too interesting not to post. Aero Fighters 3 was a Neo-Geo game that released in arcades and on the Neo-Geo itself in 1995. If you aren't familiar, you may know of the game as Sonic Wings 3, it's Japanese release name. Apparently only 3 copies of the English Neo-Geo version of the game were ever made, and two of them were owned by a Neo-Geo enthusiast by the name of Michael DiCioccio. It seems he finally decided he didn't need to own two of the three existing copies and decided to sell one to a fellow enthusiast.
If you are playing along at home, you'll realize that $30,000 is more than people who work a minimum wage job make in a year. The game had better be good for that price, but frankly I think I could find some similar 2D vertical shooter games to play on the internet and not have to pay anything.
If nothing else, at least Mr. DiCioccio got a good deal out of it. Maybe he'd want to buy me a Vita? I'll not be holding my breath on that one.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Here's one of those pieces of news that's just too interesting not to post. Aero Fighters 3 was a Neo-Geo game that released in arcades and on the Neo-Geo itself in 1995. If you aren't...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Bigpoint Announces Game of Thrones MMORPG
- Mass Effect 3: From Ashes DLC Alternate Outfits Leaked
- Mario Party 9 - Story Mode & Boss Fights Trailer
- Top 50 Pokémon First World Problems
- Top 50 PokÃ©mon First World Problems
- Barclays Premier League Goes Street!
- New "Build to Kill" Trailer Released for Starhawk
- Gravity Rush Gets Official Release Date
- Assassin's Creed Vita coming sooner than thought?
- "Major" Assassin's Creed Reveal Is "Only Days Away"