Wednesday, 29 February 2012 05:01
Games - Games
|← Baldur's Gate Teaser Site Hints at Impending Announcement||Mojang Releases Minecraft 1.2 Preview →|
Maths are hard — even for fancy pants algebra majors in Northern California. Apparently the Facebook algorithm for figuring out which games your friends are playing (and then spamming it all over the home page for your convenience) is broken. And because of this mathematical error all of your internet "friends" think you have been playing Dirtwheel: Get That Dirt In The Wheel or some such shitty game for the past however many months.
I don't care if my mom knows I play Robot Unicorn Attack for nine hours a day (have you guys played Evolution yet? PANDAS!) but I do care if my peers think I'm playing some stupid pirates who collect stupid shiny things game for even five minutes. I'm prideful.
So, at the risk of cross-pollinating platforms I'm going to list the ten games I would be most embarrassed to have my facespace friends think I am playing. Even if I do actually play some of these. I will let you guys guess which ones.
1. Sorority Life (DO NOT GUESS THIS ONE YOU WILL BE THE WRONGEST)
2. Farmville (your mom plays this)
3. Texas Hold'em Pokerzzzzzzzzzzzzsnzzzzzz
4. The Sims
5. Anime Magical Dress Up Girl
6. Twisted Metal (the Juggalo-iest game for the Juggalo-iest of people)
7. Alice Madness Returns (I am embarrassed at how much I love this game)
8. Madden. Any Madden.
9. Mafia II (the poor man's LA Noire which is the poor man's LA Confidential which is a movie but whatever it's still a better game than LA Snoirez)
10. Dark Star One : Broken Alliance (I don't want to talk about it. Ever)
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Maths are hard — even for fancy pants algebra majors in Northern California. Apparently the Facebook algorithm for figuring out which games your friends are playing (and then spamming it...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1 On Xbox Live March 20
- Final Fantasy: Dimensions Might be Dissidia 3DS
- Xbox Live Gets HBO Go on April 1
- PSN Down Tomorrow
- PSN going offline for 'significant maintenance' tomorrow
- Mojang Releases Minecraft 1.2 Preview
- GAME Cancelling Mass Effect 3 Pre-Orders, Stop Stocking EA Games
- Nintendo Rejects Binding of Isaac for 3DS
- Baldur's Gate Teaser Site Hints at Impending Announcement
- Return to Sender: Why Dear Esther is a Valuable Failure