Monday, 27 February 2012 04:52
Games - Games
|← Top 25 Goriest Games of all Time||Final Fight and an Analysis of Poison →|
Microsoft could take away your Avatar’s weapons, but it all kind of balances out now given that you can dress them up as Beavis and Butt-Head.
This is fantastic news for those of you with a penchant for 90’s nostalgia with the themed items now available for purchase in the Avatar Marketplace. You can choose from their presumably dirty apparel, wigs, and even the original set from the show that shot them to glory.
Also available is an alternate Beavis outfit which will transform you into Cornholio, Beavis’ alter ego, triggered by large amounts of caffeine and sugar. This will really compliment your playing style if you’re the kind of person who likes screaming “TP for my bung hole” over voice chat. There’s even Coach Bradley t-shirts for those wishing to really prove their creed as a 90’s child.
Speaking of 90’s nostalgia -- Daria themed items would be fantastic while you’re on the Mike Judge train, Microsoft.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Microsoft could take away your Avatar’s weapons, but it all kind of balances out now given that you can dress them up as Beavis and Butt-Head. This is fantastic news for those of you...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Kingdom Hearts 3DS European Release Leaked?
- Cry of Fear Mod for Half Life 1 Finally Released - It's Really Scary
- How to Customize Your PS Vita's Home Screen
- How to Transfer Music / Songs to Your PS Vita
- How to Extend Your PS Vita's Battery Life
- Final Fight and an Analysis of Poison
- Crystallizing the Essence of Driver: San Francisco
- Dear Esther Sells 50,000 Copies
- New Mass Effect 3 Trailer Brings Reapers to Life
- Top 25 Goriest Games of all Time